Totality Town is looking for vendors for the eclipse festivities - especially food vendors!
|Here are some interesting facts:
- Andrews, NC is projected to have an attendance of 10 to 30 THOUSAND people with projections of up to 60 THOUSAND visitors in Cherokee County.
- While all of Cherokee County is between the Coronado (Blue) lines of the eclipse path, Andrews is the ONLY town in North Carolina with the CENTER (Red) line going through it. The center line passes through the upper part of town at the Valley River Recreation Park (the old football field).
- Andrews Totality time is SECOND IN THE NATION being 1.3 seconds behind Hopkinsville, Kentucky; their eclipse time is 12:30pm and ours is at 2:34pm.
- The Eclipse is on Monday, August 21, 2017. Partial eclipse starts at 1:05pm and ends at 4:00pm with Totality time starting at 2:34pm and lasting 2 minutes 39 seconds.
The Town of Andrews is closing Main Street to celebrate with a festival full of food and craft vendors and WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN!
- The festival will be on Monday, August 21st, from 9am to 6pm. Setup time will start at 7am. The fee will be $25 for a 10’ x 10’ booth space. Complete this application form and make checks payable to: Town of Andrews.
Mail to: Tom Page
PO Box 1169
Andrews, NC 28901
- If you are a food vendor, you have the option of setting up Saturday, Sunday and Monday at a fee of $25/per day. Please tell us on your application if you are interested in three days.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries call:
Nancy Purser Jan Olson
(828) 361-5396 (678) 641-5734